World Environment Day is on 5th June and this year the topic is plastic pollution. We’ve all seen this shocking image which has been shared almost everywhere lately. We are the only ones who can prevent this from happening by going plastic free. I was tagged in this post by the lovely Katie at Living our way
How To Play
The major issue of plastic pollution has been gaining much awareness lately, thanks to the numerous documentaries and high profile campaigns. As we wake up to the level of destruction to our planet caused by single-use plastics, people are increasingly switching to reusables. Hooray! Join us in tis glorious global game of tag by sharing photos of your reusables to help #beatplasticpollution. Lets play!
All games have rules. These ones are very simple…
1. Take a photo of between 1-3 reusable items that you personally have switched to, in order to help tackle plastic pollution.
2. Caption your photo with a short message to raise awareness.
3. Also include your top tip for beating plastic pollution.
4. Share your photo and caption, along with your top tip, tagging at least three other people.
5. Please also link back to me in your blog post and tag me on social media, thank you!
Facebook: Kim T Mum of 3
That’s it, just 5 easy steps!
Yes that’s a Frozen bag and yes I use it for shopping everywhere I go. It stops me using plastic bags and it’s big enough to fit everything in and strong. I never buy bottles of water, instead I’ll always have a glittery re usable one.
Whenever we order a takeaway we always keep the plastic containers. They’re very handy for batch cooking and freezing the food.
My Top Tip
Say No to Straws!
Tag You’re It!
I’m tagging the following lovely bloggers to take part…
Sam at Chocolate and wine
Charlie at Real girl ramblings
Jodie at Life with Pink princesses
Gemma at Becoming a mum